"OUT & About" LGBT Social Activities Message Board › Update RSVP and Order Your Tix by Friday!!

Update RSVP and Order Your Tix by Friday!!

Melissa G.
user 11222920
Portland, OR
Just a final reminder to all who plan to attend the Roller Derby at Del Mar Fairgrounds this Saturday...Make sure to update your RSVP to "No" if you do not think you can make it, that way Im not looking for people who arent there...

For those who are guaranteed to go, Please make sure to order your tickets by Friday night, no later. Tix do have a tendency to sell out for these events. Please go to the following link to get your tickets.

http://www.brownpaper...­

The group will primarily be in the General Admission Standing Room, which is pretty large. There will also be handicap access, and bleacher seating if you want to be more comfortable. If you do get bleacher tickets, you wont be with the group, but you can meet up with us beforehand or at Chevys Mexican Cafe  near the 5 fwy in Del Mar after the games.

I am also thinking that for those who may want to carpool there and save money on parking, I can fit 2 people in my truck if you want to pitch in $5 for gas/parking each...and if anyone else wants to volunteer a ride, please post in the COMMENTS section to make contact with riders.

Carpools can meet in the McDonalds parking lot on University, across from Baja Bettys at least 1 hour before the gates open...

If you are confused, email me. :)