addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LGBT History and Culture Message Board › Harlem's LGBT History

Harlem's LGBT History

A former member
Post #: 22
Hello Members,

I am a board member of Harlem Pride, a nonprofit serving the LGBT community of the Greater Harlem area. I was wondering if you all would be interested in a tour/lecture/brunch about the rich LGBT history of Uptown. If there is interest, I have two remarkable historians who'd love to give the tour, and I could easily secure a spot for brunch where we could continue to mingle. Please reply here or e-mail me at rwest@harlempride.org. Thanks.

Robert
A former member
Post #: 24
I've since contacted the curator for the Schomburg Center's Black Gay & Lesbian Archive who stated he would love host a special session for this group some time in September. Again, if there's an interest, let me know. I've visited on several times, with each session being informative.