align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

LIMG-Harrisburg Message Board › Deals of the Day Sent To Your Email!

Deals of the Day Sent To Your Email!

Harold W.
user 39203562
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 1
Hello all, I'm Harold Wilson, a Realtor who was an investor for several years. I go through the listings and almost every week day, I'll send out an email to everyone on my list of a killer deal, complete with pictures and a CMA, which should let you see exactly why it's a great deal! If you'd like to be added to this list, just give me your name and email address here, and I'll add you! If you're not on this list, you're missing some killer deals!

P.S. - if you like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/haroldwilsonjr, I'll give you a 10% off coupon at Lowe's! That should help with rehab costs, right? Happy Investing!!
Josh s.
user 49599612
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 3
hi Harold im interested in getting on your email list. My name is Josh and my email address is joshuasteinmetz@gmail.com thanks for the time.

Josh
Bill S.
user 81051312
Mechanicsburg, PA
Hi Harold. Add me please. fcjinvestments@yahoo.com
david d.
user 11716922
Lancaster, PA
Post #: 13
Could you add me to your list Thank you very much, my email is daviddougherty11@gmail.com
again Thank You
bill f.
user 69117532
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 2
Hello all, I'm Harold Wilson, a Realtor who was an investor for several years. I go through the listings and almost every week day, I'll send out an email to everyone on my list of a killer deal, complete with pictures and a CMA, which should let you see exactly why it's a great deal! If you'd like to be added to this list, just give me your name and email address here, and I'll add you! If you're not on this list, you're missing some killer deals!

fischer790@yahoo.com bill fischer please add me to the list
P.S. - if you like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/haroldwilsonjr, I'll give you a 10% off coupon at Lowe's! That should help with rehab costs, right? Happy Investing!!

Allan & Michele S.
user 88282582
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 2
Hello Harold...please add me to your list
Allan Shultz email afshultz@yahoo.com
John D.
user 9545834
Bellefonte, PA
Post #: 7
Please add me to your list...

premierpropertysolutions@hotmail.com
Martin R.
user 110697042
Harrisburg, PA
Harold, please add me to your mailing list, I appreciate it!

martinrafalko@hotmail.com
Theresa C.
user 62892212
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 4
Hi Harold, please add me to your list. My email address is tjcashe7@gmail.com. Thank you very,very much.