Cancel dues at any time.
Dues are billed each year.
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE JOINING
Meet other women who get out and have fun! LOL stands for Laugh Out Loud and we've been doing a lot of that in this group since our founding in 2009. LOL Ladies Club is a wonderful social club where women of all ages meet new friends and enjoy a wide variety of activities.
Our events include dining out and happy hours, arts and cultural events, outdoor fun like walks and kayaking, festivals, music, movies, winery and brewery visits, travel, ethnic food lunches, game nights, charity events and more. We're a positive, upbeat bunch of women who love to laugh and enjoy life. Our members include all ages and backgrounds, married, single, divorced, widowed. We do include men, kids and pets at some events and will mention that in the particular event description. We're a very friendly and welcoming group!
LOL LADIES CLUB MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
We're a little different than many Meetup groups because we set and enforce membership guidelines. These reasonable and common-sense standards ensure a good experience for members, group Organizers and Hosts, and local venues we visit. It's a good thing.
TO JOIN AND REMAIN IN LOL LADIES CLUB, YOU MUST:
• Pay the $6 membership fee within 30 days of joining. This month-long trial enables you to check out our group and attend an event (or several!) before deciding whether to join. The small fee covers the Meetup site expenses as well as ongoing group and event expenses. If you leave the group and then re-join, you will be required to pay dues online at that time - you do not get multiple trial memberships. If you re-join the group without paying dues immediately, you will be removed.
• Answer all member profile questions.
• Post (now) and keep a recognizable photo that clearly shows your face (no groups, distant shots, or face covered up by sunglasses, too dark or blurry to be recognizable, etc). We’re a social club, and recognizing and remembering members is important. If you don’t want to be recognized, this friendly group isn’t a good match for you.
• Manage your RSVPs to avoid frequent no-shows or frequent cancellations. Show up when you sign up. Check your schedule before you RSVP Yes. If you frequently no-show or cancel, you will be removed from this group - even if you've paid dues. You are also responsible for guests you add to your RSVPs. We do this to be considerate and respectful to other members, events hosts and valued venues who are impacted by no-shows or last-minutes RSVP changes.
• Participate. Sign up for an event when you join. If you do not attend a LOL Ladies Club event within three months of joining, you will be removed from the group. Again, we're a social club so come out and socialize - we love meeting new members!
• Read and follow event instructions. Always read event details BEFORE you RSVP, follow any instructions which may be unique to that event, and read event comments for additional information before the event.
• Be nice, considerate and respectful to others. We "grow the good" in our group by treating others well, talking about our joys, and sharing an attitude of gratitude whenever possible.
• Never sell at members, or promote your own products, services, or other Meetup groups at LOL Ladies Club activities. We’re here to enjoy our group activities with our group members, not sell or promote at them.
Join LOL Ladies Club to enjoy life more and explore Kansas City while building friendships!
272 Beautiful Ones
2,946 Gaming Enthusiasts
1,308 Tree huggers
352 Ethnic Foodies