Central Arkansas Geek Club Message Board › New to Gaming Scene in Little Rock

New to Gaming Scene in Little Rock

Corin W.
user 60344992
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 1
Greetings Everyone

My name is Corin Wells and i've just recently moved to the Little Rock area from Ohio. I am currently looking for a RPG group of some sort in the area. I have experience with D&D 1st through 3.5 as well as Palladium, Traveller/Gurps Traveller. I have also played Werewolf: Apocalypse and a little bit of Vampire: Masquerade. I unfortunately do not own any of the books for any of these games and would need to restart from the beginning. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I am open to them.

Thank You, Corin
Luke J.
user 26572582
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 12
Corin -

There are quite a few groups playing various RPGs, but sometimes they aren't posted as events. I'd recommend you come to Flying Saucer trivia bowl on Tuesdays or "Boards, Brews, and Buh-pizza" at Cregeen's. The latter occurs every other Saturday, including this coming one. Both events are good places to meet a bunch of people from the group and you can ask around for ongoing RPGs.

Luke
A former member
Post #: 30
Hello, I have a group that meets every other sunday. We tend to play the older games, I own palladium and TMNT, along with about 10 other games. Contact me if you are interedted in joining. Our next sceduled session in on Dec. 2. We had to move it back a week because of thanksgiving. If you want, we could meet before hand.

Paul Brune