addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Central Arkansas Geek Club Message Board › Craft Guild meeting location

Craft Guild meeting location

Tricia
user 11208297
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 4
I am thinking about moving Craft Guild to a public place like a restaurant that isn't busy on Wednesday nights and has plenty of table space. While I do enjoy people coming to my home, I have been out of town so much in the last few months, I have been forced to cancel the meetup several times. This way Craft Guild could meet even if I am not here. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Tricia
user 11208297
Little Rock, AR
Post #: 5
So far my thought is American Pie Pizza on Maumelle Blvd. They are open til 9 pm on Wednesdays and don't seem to be crowded on weeknights. Any other thoughts and suggestions?