Las Vegas Hiking & Camping Christians Message Board › Geigerrig.com new spray hydraation system and backpacks on sale at Costco Ro

Geigerrig.com new spray hydraation system and backpacks on sale at Costco Road show

A former member
Post #: 113
I just came from the Henderson Costco on Marks St north of Sunset Rd. www.Geigerrig.com are conducting a road show thru this Sunday 1-13-13. I purchased the largest backpack - 1600 cubic inches for the big mountain meetup for $89.99 and a filtertube good for 50 gallons for $22.99 (plus NV sales tax). There pressurized hydration system allows you not to suck anymore but spray water. Tracy Skeen, from Utah, was working the booth 801-725-0599. I am going back Thursday and buy a smaller pack for Red Rock and put tool dip on the bottom to protect the cloth from the sandstone. Tracy says that the road show prices are lower than their website, REI and other local stores. My ten year old Camelback's bottom is falling out even with tool dip!!! wink Henry the Mountain Man
leon l.
mrgadget
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 7
tool dip is a great idea! tongue
had not thought or read of this before!
how do you like the giegerigg system? bulk/ weight?