Our Group is currently CLOSED. WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS.
“This group is for women who enjoy reading and wish to make time in your busy schedules to read at least one book a month. The venue for this group is small. We prefer our meet ups range between 10 and 13 people. Right now we are up to 15 and everyone is active. Keeping it small allows the group to focus on the books and enjoy conversations, while really listening to what each person has to say, without a lot of side conversations. You'll find conversations become quite engaging and the overall evening enjoyable :) <br>
Since our group is small our monthly meeting fills up fast. We currently have 20 members, and our ladies are mostly active member.
• We meet the last Thursday of each month at 7:00pm. This date will change due to holiday's, critical times of year, and special occassions.
• All bookclub meetings are hosted in Lakewood Ranch.
• We schedule Special Events occasionally in addition to our book club night.
• We go through questions and let the discussions lead the way. <br>
• If you are unsure of your attendance please do NOT RSVP to hold a spot that someone else can use.
• Two (2) "No Shows" dismiss you from the Group. It's disrespectful toward other members who would like to attend and toward your hostess.
We cherish the friendships being built here. If you would like to add reading back into your schedule or already read, and want to make some new friendships while sharing your reading with others, this is the place for you."
97 Dining Friends
209 Book Readers
185 Positive Influencer
455 Adventure Photographers
369 My Next Best Friend