addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ladies Love Craft Beers! Message Board › Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Shere
user 47408412
London, GB
Hello to my fellow craft brew loving ladies-

It's been a crazy past week for most of us I'm sure. I hope everyone is ok and completely out of harm's way!

If anybody needs any help with anything, please let me know. We are living out of a hotel for now until electricity is restored to our building, but I know a lot of other people probably have it worse. I would be happy to help anyone with anything I can.

With all that has happened over the past week and Thanksgiving on the horizon, I am going to schedule our next meetup for December. I was thinking an "Ugly Holiday Sweater Pub Crawl." What does everyone think? You up for finding an ugly holiday sweater or dusting off the one your grandma made you when you were in High School? :-) If everyone is up for it, I was thinking of Saturday, December 8 in the late afternoon/early evening - around 4:00 pm.

If anyone has any recommendations for an area with really great pubs with fun craft brews that we can walk to and from, let me know!

Talk to you soon and stay safe and warm out there!

Shere