addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 47408412
London, GB
Hello ladies!

Last night was an absolute blast! Hopefully the rest of our group members can join us for our January meetup!

If anybody is interested, next Saturday the 15th is SantaCon, which is a huge pub crawl where everyone dresses up as Mr. or Mrs. Claus. It looks like location details aren't released until the night before, but if anybody is interested in it, let me know! Maybe we can put an impromptu group together.

The website is­

Talk soon!

user 47141532
New York, NY
Post #: 2
There's a good chance that some of my friends will talk me into checking out Santa Con on Saturday, if anyone else is interested! I'm not 100% yet, but I can never say no to a bar crawl.