align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Ladies Only Exotic Dance/Exercise Group Message Board › Super fun class

Super fun class

Lisa
user 8484327
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hi Ladies! Wow, we have 245 members in our group. Wowza! I would love to see more of you RSVP on the meetup site as some first timers see only 2 rsvp's and feel shy about being the only one in class.

Lately, Saturday classes have been running with about 6-8 students. I would LOVE to see this up to 15. I was shocked how feeling sexy in the AM sets a positive tone for the entire day. Now, I can't say I LOOK my best but..who cares? As long as we are feeling fantastic. Right?

Tuesday classes generally have 8-15 students. Yay!

However, with 245 ladies we should def have more attending. What is stopping you? Class is so much like getting together with a group of cool ass chicks from all backgrounds, ages, sizes...laughing, working out, feeling sexy and sometimes a little clumsy. Hee Hee.

Questions? Call me! 503-753-3112. Or you can always email me at lisa@theexoticyou.com.

Hope to see more of you tomorrow morning!

xoxo
Lisa

Ladies Only Exotic Dance/Exercise Group