"Hi Lovely Ladies .... this is an invitation to you to meetup regularly for weekday lunches at various cafes and restaurants in surrounding suburbs of Brisbane. We would love to have you meet with other lovely ladies aged between 50 and 65 in a casual and comfortable environment, to enjoy a delicious lunch together with pleasant, sometimes quite lively, conversation and lots of laughs."
(Meetups are scheduled on different days of the week). No lunches will be scheduled in the CBD due to parking restraints.
This meetup group is actively social and is suited to ladies who are committed to participate on a regular basis by attending scheduled lunches. As meetup fees are paid by the organiser, numbers are capped and it is important that you are able and prepared to attend meetups on a regular basis which indicates that you are committed to the success of the group.
So that we can recognise you at meetups and online, please upload a true and current photo of yourself, (head and shoulders style without sunglasses is preferred).
We have 'private status' so only members will see your photo and only members have access to our meetup information.
******Before joining the group please take the time to read the following notes. If you understand and agree with these points we look forward to welcoming you to our lovely group and to our next lunch date.
1) Requests to join without an appropriate photo will be declined. ie photos of dogs, flowers, cakes etc (We want to see your lovely face so we can recognise you)
2) It is the policy of this group that no explanations will be given when applicants and/or members are approved, declined or removed.
3) If amember has not attended a meetup for three (3) months, they will automatically be removed from the group as this is an indication of lack of genuine interest. However, if you know that you will not be attending meetups for an extended period of time, please email the organiser, out of courtesy, to avoid exclusion.
4) It is our policy that approved members only are permitted to attend organised meetups. (ie no guests)
5) This is not the place to target members with your own agendas, such as promoting your own business, religious beliefs, politics, or pyramid schemes.
Thank you for your understanding of these matters.