Ladies Who Code Message Board › ladyCoders == fantasmagorical

ladyCoders == fantasmagorical

Shoshi R.
user 17053391
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi Lady Coders,
It used to be a rare occasion that I was surrounded by a room of brilliant women who inspired and amazed me. Thanks to you all, I now get to enjoy and revel in that feeling at least every month! (Plus, we get to eat cupcakes while doing our favorite geeky things.) To everybody who came out last night, thank you for teaching each other, taking on new coding challenges, and sharing your stories.
OUR NEXT MEETUP
There will be typing, there will be socializing, and there will be snacks! Come join us for more unabashed geekery on September 25th at 7pm: http://www.meetup.com/Ladies-Who-Code/events/137161262/­
COMMUNITY EVENTS

­
Our October meetup would traditionally be on the last Wednesday on the month, which happens to be the 30th and the day before Halloween. We could either have our meetup on Tuesday the 29th... or have a festive Halloween-y event! If you have any strong or not so strong opinions or ideas, please send them my way! Ideas incorporating costumes, video games, the command-line avengers, nyan cats, and whatever else you can think of are encouraged.
Until next time, happy hacking!
Shoshi