addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Laid Back Lively Ladies of the Front Range Message Board › Anyone looking to rent a room? A bit of extra income?

Anyone looking to rent a room? A bit of extra income?

Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 97
Hi Ladies!

I know- this is a totally random post. LOL. We had a really awesome Nigerian student move here two weeks ago. He is looking for a place to live. Currently, he is living in a Days Inn (Yuck!). He's pursuing his Doctorate in Computer Science after receiving a Masters from the University of Melbourne in Australia. When in Nigeria- he works for the Nigeria National Space Research and Development Agency.­

He is incredibly intelligent, professional, and kind. He speaks great English and is exceptionally courteous. And I'll have to ask- but I think he's in his late 30s?

He is looking to spend $300-500 a month on a room. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to offer him a place to stay in my home if I was single or not on the verge of becoming a newlywed. ;)

So might you know of anyone that is looking for a little extra cash that has an extra room or a basement? He doesn't have any furniture yet and is very low maintenance. He's clean and considerate. He'd be a SUPER easy roommate.

Call me or text me- 925-699-6502 if you know of anyone that is interested. This student is more then deserving of finding a nice home. (Today I took him to see a room in a very weird place. I also had to let him know what "420 friendly" meant.)

As always- I hope this message finds all you ladies doing well!!

user 4977545
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 13
Can he cook???

OK I gotta ask for all of us - what does 420 friendly mean???
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 98
He cooks- but mostly vegetarian. LOL.

420 friendly means that you'll be okay with people smoking pot in the house. (Yucky smell).