BGS April Play Date
This event is open both MEN & WOMEN to play a round of golf and have fun on the course
Tee Time is at 2pm at Cedar Crest GC See you on the course!
Black Girls Swing!
Join or login to comment.
I had a good time. I hope to see you all again soon.
0 · April 13, 2014
It was great meeting women who enjoy playing golf like I do. I learned about more opportunties to play golf in the DFW area and look forward to playing again soon with this group. Thanks De for organizing!
PACE OF PLAY SUGGESTIONS:
· Maximum stroke limit per hole.
· Pace of Play: Please keep up with the group in front of you. A good pace is to be half a hole behind.
· On the Tee: Person who is ready should hit first
· In the Fairway: Drivers of carts should drop off their partners, let them choose their clubs (take extra ones if required), drive to their own balls, and then get ready to play. Drivers should not wait for their partner to hit the shot, and then drive to their own ball to make their shot. We all need the exercise, so you can swap out driving.
· Finding Lost Balls: Look for a minute or two…if you seriously think you have a reasonable chance of finding it, sure, use your 5 minutes. Look for another’s lost ball AFTER you have hit, not before.
· Speeding Up Play On The Greens: Use “Gimme Putts”: please don’t spend 5 minutes lining up your 18 inch putt. Tell your playing partner it’s good, and have him/her pick up.
0 · April 11, 2014
Saturday, April 12th Tee Times begin at 2:00 p.m. (Set your DVR to record the Masters.)
Please arrive in enough time to check in at the pro shop and pay, warm up and whatever else you need to do before you start. It’s beginning to warm up so bring plenty of water and a snack.
Don’t forget sunscreen! High temp forecasted to be around 80.
I am looking forward to meeting and playing with you this weekend. It would be good to get back on the course..just let me know where.
1 · April 7, 2014
We are going to play at Cedar Crest GC. I look forward to meeting you as well. See you on Satuday!
0 · April 7, 2014
14 day free trial
14 day free trial
No credit card required
After the trial you must pay dues to be a member of this Meetup.
Cancel dues at any time.
Dues are billed each year.
Ladies Under Par is a social group in DFW providing female golfers info about golf and golf leagues.
We want to reach those who want to learn the basics of golf and those willing to improve their game.
#BlackGirlsSwing #DFWgolf #lovegolf #LadiesUnderPar
formerly known as Black Girls Swing as of Feb 27, 2015
218 Tipsy Thomists
984 Creative Spiritual Geniuses
38 Active Pups
Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.
— Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel
Meetup members, Log in