January 10, 2014 · 8:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
We are doing a night of pool! The Rivoli, in case you have never checked it out is a Toronto institution! Check a review here! Yes, a night of all-you-can-play pool. So come out and have a game or two or three.
DETAILS OF EVENT:
* We are meeting on the second floor at 8:30pm - 8:40pm. Let's mingle a bit, but be break at 9:00pm sharp.
* No, you do not have to be a pool-shark, we are playing for fun but you know sometimes a little bit of competition is good for the pituitary gland.
* Whether you are there on time or two hours into the event you will still pay the event fee. So it is in your best interests to be early in order to make the best of it and also mingle with people.
* Lastly, I do take credit cards now. However it is $14.50.
* Since we are playing in pairs, whether in teams or by table, only RSVP only you know you are coming. The tables need to be booked and if you cancel you affect the group. If you cancel last minute you will be removed off the group.
Little Known Fact: Playing pool, whether good or bad, mingling, while having a drink and playing pool with a team, great way to meet new people!
Let's have some fun!
See you there!
PS:. We need at least 9 members to make this event happen!