Toronto's 25-40 Social Message Board › Re: Comedy Night & A Few Other Important Things!

Re: Comedy Night & A Few Other Important Things!

Mauricio
Ago_Vino_Veritas
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hello everyone!

Just a quick thank your for all of those who came out on Wednesday! It was a great night and the comics were pretty funny. Except perhaps for the gentleman from Sault Ste Marie, who relished in his slow and spiral crash & burn. Poor guy, props for him though for going up there.

For those who did ask, yes, I was hoping to go up there with a friend to crash and burn ourselves into a wall, apparently within the next three months since their are booked until the Summer. So I guess I might post that night as an event. Have a laugh at my expense!

Also, for those who have not checked or might be curious about how the night went, the photos of evening are up and posted so if you wish, please take a gander. Click here to check them out!

Also, I have just posted a few polls --yeah, can you believe that? in this day and age? To take some feedback on possible restaurants for us to visit, click here to check it out. The poll will be about the cuisines, personally I am big on Korean and Ethiopian and Chinese buns but I want to hear what your taste buds tell you. :-)

We might go visit a few art galleries once the weather gets a little better. Plus I few more brunches which will be part of our "Work For Our Brunch Series." Which for those who might wondering basically means that we go for a hike/walk to make it to the brunch place. Which are always great forms of mingling and mixing with the people you are about to break bread with. Plus a few patios now that Patio Season(!) is just around the corner.

Regards,

Mauricio

Your Organizer