Let's slay some songs! Voicebox Karaoke is a private room Karaoke facility where we don't have to worry about strangers throwing tomatoes at us!! You can sing up front, or stay safely on your seat next to your pals. It is a great way for shy and/or new to karaoke people to feel comfortable!
VOTED: ladies only - this time. 21+ - Voicebox has a beer, wine & sake bar with sake cocktails, as well as food stuffs.
Tuesday is $10 alllll night long (pp)! We've been asked to book the session starting at 5:45 based on their availability and I held it for the rest of the night since it is a flat rate anyway. We can decide when to leave (move the party elsewhere, or call it a night).
- No outside food and drink
- No glitter or confetti, but props and decorations are allowed if anyone want to get cray.
You can pre-plan and print your song-list here: http://voiceboxpdx.com/songs-and-playlist/
I will buy tots or a drink for any ladies who update lyrics to RPG/gamer themes!!! :D That was hilarious last time! Here are some ideas!
- "Don't Stop RPGing"
- "Critical, Let's Get Critical"
- "Ladies Got Krak(en)" The ladies have been slayin some Kraken!!
- "Like A Paladin"
- "Those Summoner Fights"
- I will Survive (no new title needed!)
- "Swords Up" aka "Dwarf's Going Strong" - this song just wants to be a tribute to Vestra
- "Killing Me Softly" - the bard's battle song
- "Hit Me With Your Stink Pot" Original title works too, but... Scourge!
- "Half-Orc Half-Orc" ha!
- "Zombie" - another obvious one!