Lafayette Dinner, Drinks, Entertainment, & Fun Message Board › New Years Resolution

New Years Resolution

A former member
Post #: 1
I moved here 12mths ago and have been completely focused on work. While it has payed off, I still haven't met anyone outside of work! haha SO...my new years resolution is to actually attend some of these meetings and meet some new faces.
Amine
user 11305537
Lafayette, IN
Post #: 3

I've also moved to Lafayette for a job about 6 months ago and still don't know anyone outside of work. I've only attended one meetup for this group and that was in July. I think we should get this group going again! Who's in? Drinks or dinner anyone?
A former member
Post #: 2
Where did you move from? What kind of work do you do?
Nikki
user 23815872
Lafayette, IN

I moved to Lafayette for a job too and was hoping to get to know more people around here.
My other new years resolution is to try more of the good local restaurants/eateries here in town.

I'm up for dinner/drinks/dessert socializing, but I also like Mona's idea of combining that with cards/board games, or some activity :D
A former member
Post #: 3
Nikki, where did you move from? What do you do for work?
Amine
user 11305537
Lafayette, IN
Post #: 4
I'm not sure why I don't get notifications when people reply to discussion posts although I clicked on "track this discussion". That's probably why not many people are replying.

I moved here from Champaign, Illinois where I did my masters degree. I'm a mechanical engineer and work at TRW Automotive here in town. What about you guys? Would you like to do something this weekend? Coffee? Drinks?
A former member
I think I have the same problem as Amine. I'm not getting any notifications about this discussion. I only noticed it today!

I've only been to one meeting in this group, but it was pretty good. Not too long ago, Nikki and I were talking about having a movie/dinner/drinks meet up event. Would you guys be up for it?

-Brian
Roberto
user 16257011
West Lafayette, IN
How about we go to the Lafayette Brewing Company for dinner, drinks and cards on Friday, January 20th? If this is acceptable, can someone post this to the calendar? I'm currently traveling in Costa Rica, El Salvador and Guatemala and I'm not sure what my Internet accessibility will be like.

Cheers,
Roberto
A former member
Post #: 4
I work on most weekends so I can't make that. I will have to participate in wed/thur night activites.
A former member
FYI, I'm planning to head down to a winery in Indy on Sunday (1/15) with the 20's and 30's group there. Let me know if anyone else wants to come with!