Lafayette Dinner, Drinks, Entertainment, & Fun Message Board › Bowling TIME CHANGE

Bowling TIME CHANGE

A former member
Well folks, I called Arrowhead Bowl today to let them know the size of the party we were expecting.  They have open bowling all day and league bowl doesnt start until the evening so I knew when I initially posted this event that it wouldnt be a problem....  except today I learned they have a private corporate party tomorrow and they are closing the place to the public until 4:00!  Aaaaack!  I am going to show up at the bowling alley around 3:30 so I am there when the corporate party ends and snag a couple lanes.  Our bowling party will begin at 4 and league bowl doesnt begin until 6:30, so we will have plenty of time.  I am so sorry I wasnt able to find this out sooner but I hope we are still able to see you all tomorrow at 4:00.  Please update your RSVP if this changes anything for you.  I will be checking the board throughout the day tomorrow.