addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Laid Back Board Gamers Message Board › Interesting games that might be fun to try.

Interesting games that might be fun to try.

Dave "Jacksmack" ...
user 8299534
Group Organizer
Carpentersville, IL
Post #: 34
This forum is for listing games that you might be interested in trying. Anyone can post a game link to one that they are interested in. Make sure that the game isn't already in our library of available games.

I'll start if off with a few games that you might be interested in looking at. I'm trying to go for games that would be good for the group to play together, though most of these are 4 - 5 players. Take a look at these games and let me know what you think. Google the name of the game and look up video reviews on games that you think would be fun and share them here.

Carcassone City
Cutthroat Caverns
Life's a Pitch
For Sale
Stone Age
Citadels­
Shadows over Camelot
Colosseum­
Wits & Wagers
Dixit­
Dice Town
Ghost Stories