Laid Back Board Gamers Message Board › Meetup details changed: Game Night is moving back to Bennigan's for the time

Meetup details changed: Game Night is moving back to Bennigan's for the time being.

Dave "Jacksmack" ...
user 8299534
Group Organizer
Carpentersville, IL
Heads up everyone, Tuesday night Casual Game Night is moving back to Bennigan's for the time being. Starting NEXT TUESDAY.

Sorry for the late notice I didn't find out about the policy change at the Gaming Goat until yesterday.  They were not making enough money with us there so they are closing on Tuesdays. I would like it if everyone who is a regular can come this Tuesday to talk about what we should do with the group.

The Gaming Goat wants to move us to Mondays but several people can't meet on Mondays and we are known as the "Tuesday" group. I would like to talk to everyone and not just let someone else make decisions for the group that might mean that friends and regular attendees wouldn't be able to make it.

If possible please attend and let me know your thoughts.

Dave

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/CasualBoardGamers/events/91459732/­

When: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Bennigan's Grill & Tavern
495 Airport Rd
Elgin, IL 60123

RSVP limit: 15 "Yes" RSVPs

This Meetup repeats every week on Tuesday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.