Lake Agassiz Pagan Community was created to bring the Pagan/Heathen/Witch/Wiccan/Native and Earth-Based Faiths/Religions members of our community together. The community wanted to have a 'place' where people become friends and share common beliefs and ideas with each other in a safe environment. So whether you are a solitary practitioner, a coven/grove/tribe/clan member or just open minded and looking to expand and share your knowledge-base through open discussions, workshops and events LAPC welcomes you.
Click for our Facebook page
The LAPC has these basic GROUND RULES in place so that new members and the already signed-up members can all be on the same page and we can improve our Meet-up group.
***PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP!***
(1) Members are responsible for RSVP-ing to events posted on the site.
*All members need to either RSVP or UPDATE their RSVP by 10pm the day before the MEETING day!*
(2) Be RESPECTFUL towards fellow members on the site and at the Meet-up meetings, by your words and actions. Especially of other member(s) personal space! Don’t post anything you wouldn’t say in person.
***PERSONAL ATTACK(S) ((Flaming)) OF ANOTHER MEMBER ON OR OFF THE MEET-UP SITE IN PUBLIC OR PRIVATE WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED! AND WILL BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.***
(3) YOU MUST BE 18 or accompanied by an Guardian TO ATTEND MEETINGS, Unless one of the "Leadership Team" has met with your parent(s) / guardian(s) and received from them parental / guardian consent for you to come to the meetings.
(4) Only events at scheduled meeting place and times are considered “Meet-up” – any unscheduled activities outside the Meet-up are personal.
(5) Any member ignoring these ground rules may be removed from the member list.
(6) Rules will be updated as necessary.
(7) All members are accountable for their own actions.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Lake Agassiz Pagan Community||July 24, 2016 2:05 AM||anonymous|