Who are we?
The LAPC was founded with the goal of bringing the many traditions of Paganism and Earth Based Spiritualities/Religions of our community together. We want to have a “place” where we can foster friendship and share common beliefs and ideas with each other in a safe and open environment. Every person is welcome whether they are a solitary practitioner, Heathen, Witch, Wiccan, Native, Indigenous, Earth-Centered Spirituality, just an open minded person looking to expand and/or share their knowledge, or a person looking for some camaraderie. The Lake Agassiz Pagan Community welcomes you!
What do we offer?
The LAPC strives to offer as many varying events and activities as we can. We are always looking and open to hear or help fellow members host events. The LAPC also lists events which other organizations (Pagan or other) are offering to the open community, including other Pagan Groups, Stores and Organizations.
The LAPC has members of many walks and traditions who are at all different stages in their learning and practices. All members are freely allowed to offer as many of their services and skills to the community as they so wish. Some of the specific member services you will find are...
* Divinatory Readings (Tarot, Runes, Astrology, Oracles, Palmistry and others)
* Reiki Healing
* Shamanic Healings
* Magickal Tool Crafting
* Loaning Literature
* Clergy Services (Hand-fasting'/Weddings, Funerals, Rites of Passage and others)
*Classes and Workshops
and much more!
Organizer: Heather Garrett
Assistant Organizers: Becky McNeil, Becky Krogen, Stacey Ann Schulte, and Thomas Punton.
The LAPC has these basic GROUND RULES in place so that new members and the already signed-up members can all be on the same page and we can improve our Community.
***PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP!***
(1) Members are responsible for RSVP-ing to events posted on the site.
*All members need to either RSVP or UPDATE their RSVP by 10pm the day before the MEETING day!*
(2) Be RESPECTFUL towards fellow members on the site and at the events, by your words and actions. Especially of other member(s) personal space! Don’t post anything you wouldn’t say in person.
***PERSONAL ATTACK(S) ((Flaming)) OF ANOTHER MEMBER ON OR OFF THE MEET-UP SITE IN PUBLIC OR PRIVATE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! AND WILL BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.***
(3) YOU MUST BE 18 or accompanied by an Guardian TO ATTEND MEETINGS, Unless one of the "Leadership Team" has met with your parent(s) / guardian(s) and received from them parental / guardian consent for you to come to the meetings.
(4) Only events at scheduled meeting place and times are considered “LAPC specific events” – any unscheduled activities outside these are personal.
(5) Any member ignoring these ground rules may be removed from the member list.
(6) Rules will be updated as necessary.
(7) All members are accountable for their own actions.