Lake Charles Star Trek Meetup Message Board › Intro & Comic Palooza 2013

Intro & Comic Palooza 2013

A former member
Post #: 19
Hi just wanted to greet you all formally, My name is Scott and I joined this meetup for two reasons, one is the fandom I believe I share with all of you for Star Trek. The second reason is, I run a meetup in Southeast Texas (http://www.meetup.com...­) and I wanted to connect with ya'll, our Louisiana neighbors, as I think our Meetups share similar goals and interests. As a matter of fact we are planning a meetup for Comic Palooza 2013 at the end of this month in which Patrick Stewart will be attending! Anyways I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope I will be able to make a meetup soon.
Michael S. R.
freonfreakone
Lake Charles, LA
Post #: 3
Well, whaddaya know! Firstly, Scott, glad to make your acquaintance! Secondly, it just so happens that a group of us are headed to that very same con! We're gonna be concentrated on the Galacticacon aspect, but several of us were wanting to look up Michelle Rodriguez, so there's a good chance that we'll cross paths. We're working on getting some shirts printed up with our logo, so look for the U.S.S. Lafitte banner you see on this page.

Of course, you are invited to attend any of our meetings as they occur. If you need further information, just contact us through this Meetup, our website @ www.usslafitte.com, or our facebook page, keyword USS Lafitte.

Hope to see ya soon!