addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lake Geneva Sport Tourers Message Board › Our First Ride is This Sunday!

Our First Ride is This Sunday!

Lauren
user 7730195
Group Organizer
Delavan, WI
Hello Lake Geneva Sport Tourers,

Our first ride is on Sunday April 21st. For those of you attending please plan on being at Perkin's restaurant about 8:00 AM. I will have a large table reserved and when you come in just look for the Yellow helmet on the table. That's us. Enjoy a great breakfast.

Kickstands up at 9:00 AM sharp.

This will be a leisurely ride taking us through the Kettle Moraine, New Glarus and through Yellowstone Lake State Park.

I plan on having three stops. The first will in New Glarus. Here you can refuel if necessary, stretch your legs, do a little shopping and have lunch at the Glarner Stube restaurant. It has great Swiss style food.

http://www.glarnerstube.com­

Then it's off to Yellowstone State Park. We can stop there for pictures and a stretch or legs for a short while.

Back on the bikes it's off to Monroe where we can stop for gas, take a stroll and enjoy a sampling of cheese on the Square.

Then it's back home.

Here the map of the ride. And as always, many pictures will be taken and I will see if I can figure out how to use my video camera an parts of the ride.

I am looking forward to meeting you and starting this great riding season off with good weather and clear roads.

Best regards,

Lauren Bandler
(262) 325-0155