The address is above. Let's meet by the canoes. Just FYI - There are river police who can fine you for drinking. Parking may be tight, but I can't get there before 11:30 because of a prior engagement. Let's meet by the canoe launch between 11:30 and 11:45 then all go over to the bar and rent our canoes. Bring sunblock and a hat or you will be sorry :-). Not really planning any food for this one but I believe the bar has food when we tire of paddling (hour or two?) or bring a snack.
Form their website: WEKIVA ISLAND THINGS TO KNOW:
1. We are again allowing small coolers and picnic bags for our guests wanting to canoe/kayak or paddle board on the river.
2. Launch fees for your Canoe, kayak, paddle board, large inflatables or boats must be paid prior to launching your vessel.
3. Your receipt is only good for the day of the purchase. If you bring your canoe/kayak or paddle board on a trailer there is an additional $10 parking fee for that trailer.
4. We do not have offsite parking.No grills and No pop up tents may be brought in.
5. There is a $1 per person entrance fee on our peak days. (Holidays and weekends are peak days)