Lake County Wine Group Message Board › Tonight's Meetup

Tonight's Meetup

Kristin
user 11747604
Group Organizer
Grayslake, IL
Greetings!

Let me first take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kristin and I am the new organizer of the Lake County Wine Meetup Group.

I apologize, but tonight's meetup must be moved. I reached out to the Lynfred Winery yesterday to verify our reservation, and was disappointed
to hear that we in fact did not have one. Unfortunately, they only handle groups based by reservation, one group at a time, and our time slot
was already taken. (Ironically by another Meetup group!) So it appears we will have to go elsewhere.

I would like to do my best to accommodate everyone who is already committed to attending this evening's meetup, and am open to suggestions
on the next best / closest location. Please send me your suggestions asap, and I will make all the necessary arrangements.

I am already in the process of planning another trip to the Lynfred Winery, and will make sure these rather important details are handled correctly.

I look forward to meeting all of you this evening.

Let's enjoy some wine!

-Kristin