addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lake County Wine Group Message Board › Tonight's Meetup- Revised

Tonight's Meetup- Revised

Kristin
user 11747604
Group Organizer
Grayslake, IL
Hello...again,

I just called to re-confirm what I was told yesterday. There was a slight miscommunication in the wording that was used which is why I thought they were booked. There is an area of this place that another group has a reservation for- and that is booked.

For all of us to meet and taste wine, it is no problem. We just won't have our own private section- not a big deal. They also have picnic tables we can sit at outside since the weather is beautiful today. We can buy glasses/bottles of wine as well when we are done with the tasting.

After the meetup, if anyone is interested, my husband and I will most likely be eating dinner somewhere nearby since we will be in Wheeling on Milwaukee avenue- the mecca of restaurants in Lake County.

Recap:
We are still ON for tonight!!

Sorry for flooding your inbox and sorry for all this confusion. I guarantee all my future meetups will be far less complicated.

Thanks for your patience, hope to see you all there tonight!

Kristin