add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Lake Tahoe Outdoor Adventure Group Message Board › TRT finishing

TRT finishing

Kim S
user 14393828
Davis, CA
Post #: 18
Hi, I have section-hiked day-hiked nearly all the TRT. I have only one section left to do: the 23-mile Kingsbury South to Big Meadow section, and want to complete that this year. Another hiker and I are planning to hike it Monday July 22, coinciding with the full-moon for insurance. June 22 would be better since it has been such a low snow year, but doesn't fit with our schedules and lives. We plan to meet at Big Meadow very early a.m. and leave a car there, then start at Kingsbury South trailhead, doing it as a long day hike.

Anyone else is welcome to come. There's safety in numbers...