Center for an Ecology-Based Economy in Norway, invites you attend their Annual Seed Swap and Saving Workshop. The Seed Swap will happen before the Seed Saving Workshop in case you need to swap your seeds and go.
If you don't have seeds to swap, just bring yourself and get new seeds for your garden.
The workshop will include a presentation and discussion on conserving genetic diversity and building community resilience in conjunction with the Alan Day Community Garden.
Fare Share Commons
Friday, February 21st, 2014, 6–8pm
• Get seeds to diversify your garden.
• Share seeds with fellow gardeners and seed savers. • Counteract the consolidation in the seed industry.
• Help stem the alarming loss of genetic diversity among food plants.
• Help create bioregional seed security.
• Learn about seed saving. • It’s free and fun!