addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Lakewood/Long Beach Pug-Lovers Message Board › Pug thrown from car need a forever home in Long Beach!

Pug thrown from car need a forever home in Long Beach!

Christine L.
CrazyPugLady
Group Organizer
Lakewood, CA
Post #: 24
According to my source, this pug was thrown from a car at Alamitos and Broadway. Trace of the dog tags Comes up with disconnected phone. If anyone can adopt or help contact: Moreen 562-453-7900. UNFORTUNATLEY this is a story that I am hearing repeated with A VARIETY OF cats and dogs around town ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST WEEK OR 2. Even when pet has chip and previous owner contacted all they say is I don't want the pet back>>> ISN"T THERE SOME KIND OF LAWS TO PROTECT THESE SWEETIES????... I would like to accumulate a list of breed specific rescue folks that would be willing to help place the abandoned pet. know of any.. post here.