addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Prague Lambda Meetup Message Board › Lambda Meetup follow-up

Lambda Meetup follow-up

Daniel S.
skardan
Group Organizer
Prague, CZ
Hi,

thanks everybody for coming and especially Ed for first meetup talk.
I would like to share few links

Please do not hesitate to prepare a talk and share your knowledge and experience :) So far we are still looking for somebody who is able to prepare a talk about "zygohistomorphic prepromorphisms", but yesterday I heard a lot of promising topics which would make great talk (like "My life with monads in Haskell", "Secrets of Fantom Ninja" or "3 months of web honeymoon with Clojure"). Stay tuned :)

May the lambda be with you ;)
Dan