addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Prague Lambda Meetup Message Board › Clojure & Web session follow-up

Clojure & Web session follow-up

Daniel S.
skardan
Group Organizer
Prague, CZ
Dear fellow lambda-lovers :)

I would like to share with you slides and code from my talk I presented on our last Prague Lambda meetup. Now you can view my presentation on Google Docs or fork the code on GitHub :)

Also please vote on Doodle and help us to select new date for next Lambda Meetup.

The poll will close on next Monday, October 8th. Please note that Inovacentrum might not be available on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I could ask some friends from MFF to help us and find a lecture room on Mala Strana.

We do not have any talk for next session yet - so this is great opportunity for you to put up your hand and prepare inspiring talk about using in functional language of your choice :) Or we can host a real coding session and hack some beautiful code together (probably using Clojure & web knowledge as a starting point).

Happy (lambda) coding,
Dan