Saturday Language Exchange (Words) at the Multicultural Hub is for learners and native speakers of English, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese.
Tables are divided between languages where you can freely chat in groups and speak in both your first and second language along with snacks, tea and coffee.
Updates can been seen via the Facebook group here.
When: Saturdays, 2:30–4:30pm
Where: Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth St, Melbourne
What you get: A great opportunity to make new friends and practice your foreign language. Snacks and drinks are provided.
- The Melbourne Multicultural Hub is located at 506 Elizabeth Street (opposite the Queen Victoria Market).
- The hub is 10 minutes' walk from Melbourne’s central business district and Melbounre Central train station. Walk toward the Queen Victoria Market along Elizabeth Street. The Hub is at the corner of Therry and Elizabeth streets.
- Route 57 (West Maribyrnong), Route 59 (Airport West), Route 19 (North Coburg) all travel along Elizabeth street and stop outside the Queen Victoria Market. The Hub is directly opposite this tram stop.
- Metered parking is located on the street and large car parks are available nearby.
- Bike parking is available via bike parking hoops in the streets around the Hub.
If you have any questions please contact the Language Connection Team on[masked] or email us at: