Connie B.
user 3493957
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone,
A BIG thank you to all who came to visit me at my booth at the Paranormal Expo this past weekend.  I appreciate all of your help and support.  It was a great time!
My special thanks go to Jon Blair (now canopy set-up master!), Fran Wilcox, Diane Kopena, Jesse Goodrich and all who visited and hung out.  It was a lot of fun and hanging with this group is always an awesome experience!
This was in the Doylestown newspaper "The Intelligencer" today at the end of the Ghost Hunter article:
                  Rather than paranormal investigation, Connie Bell-Dixon of Lansdale was promoting her classes on psychic development designed to expand perception beyond the five basic senses. This includes reiki, an “amazing healing energy,” according to her brochure.  “I’m a teacher. I help people develop spiritually,” said Bell-Dixon, who works for a pharmaceutical company.
If you would like to do it all again, I have a booth at the Lansdale Massage Therapy and Wellness,LLC Fair on Sunday, October 6, 2013 from 1PM to 8PM.
55 E Main Street, Lansdale      This is a shop with a purple awning out front.  It's on the corner of East Main (63) and Chestnut St. not too far from Broad Street and Main.  Chestnut St. will be closed and that's where my booth will be.  267-263-2697 (store number)  www.lansdale-wellness.com­
They will have lots of things for kids to do.  There will be hot rod cars in the Citizen Bank's parking lot from 3-6PM and there will be drumming circles at 3PM, 5PM and 7PM (bring your own drum).  Should be another fun day, so please mark your calendars.  I appreciate all volunteers!
Start thinking about holiday gifts.  Everyone needs to relax!!  Remember my CDs go for $8 for Meditation Destinations and $10 for Meditation Destinations Vol. 2.  These are MEETUP MEMBER only prices.  Prices for the general public are higher.  And you can never go wrong with the gift of a Reiki session ($60).
Thank you again for all your support!  Have a great week.
Lots of white light,
Connie