align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Lansdale/Philly Psychic Development Group Message Board › Medium Development and Expo volunteers needed

Medium Development and Expo volunteers needed

Connie B.
user 3493957
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi everyone,
Hope you are enjoying this amazing weather!
Anyone else for Medium Development class???  Would like to have a few more students.
EXPOs for next weekend:  Oct. 4, 5, 6 is the Mind Body Spirit Expo in Oaks, PA.  I have a $5 off coupon if you need it.  Please email me your name and email address.
Sat. Oct. 5- Need MAN MUSCLES (for set-up and take down) and volunteers for North Wales Day.  Set-up 10AM and it goes til 4PM.  Would like a few volunteers to help hand out our schedule of classes, sell CDs and talk to all those interested in our group.
Sun. Oct. 6- Need MAN MUSCLES (for set-up and take down) and volunteers for Lansdale Massage Therapy & Wellness Fair.  Set-up at noon and fair goes til 8PM (if I make it that long).  Would like a few volunteers to help hand out our schedule of classes, sell CDs and talk to all those interested in our group.
Both of these events are outside.
Sat. Nov. 2 - Inner Light Spiritual Holistic Expo - Sunnybrook Ballroom, Pottstown, PA.  This event is inside so no canopy needed.  Set-up starts at 9AM and the expo runs from 10-5PM.  Would like a few volunteers to help hand out our schedule of classes, sell CDs and talk to all those interested in our group.
teri
user 9393351
Huntingdon Valley, PA
Post #: 1
I'm available to help you on Nov. 2nd. I'll ride up with you, if that's ok with you. I also want to check out the venue and get an Auro Photo if possible. :) ~ Teri
Connie B.
user 3493957
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 35
Thanks Teri. That sounds great!