Help support your MeetupChip in
The “Largest Drum Circle in the World” is an annual global event created to connect those who move toward unity and can envision life on a peaceful planet. Our intention is to find drummers and non-drummers from around the world who have hope for humanity and who love one another.
We believe that the world will change through the efforts of many. We support those individuals and organizations who create any form of positive change on this planet.
This year's global event is occurring on Saturday September 26, 2015 over a 24 hour period of time.
Here is a video describing the Largest Drum Circle in the World.
The Largest Drum Circle in the World is all inclusive. Drummers and non-drummers around the world are invited to join together in drumming for peace on earth and basic human rights for all.
Reasons for joining this circle may include:
- Connect with others around the world who want to see any form of positive change on our planet
- Have fun and make new friends
- Be part of something of huge
- Bring attention to a specific cause that is important to your local community or our global community
- Send your positive intent to the earth and to people around the world
How to participate in this circle if you are a drummer:
- drummers, facilitators and community drum circle organizers may choose to plan and host drum circles on Saturday September 26, 2015
- we can create a page on this website for anyone who wants to promote their drum circle here
- drum circles can occur at any time of day or night on Saturday September 26, 2015
- drum circles can follow any format and occur for any length of time
- hosts can consider collecting donations to support specific causes or to pay for their events
- hosts can consider asking their group of drummers to drum the heartbeat rhythm for a few minutes
- those who cannot plan or host events can still participate by drumming as individuals at their
convenience. You will be part of the global circle whether you drum alone or with your community
How to participate in this circle if you are a non-drummer:
- Gather your friends, neighbors and relatives together and have a celebration that you design
- Take a few minutes to connect with others around the world who are drumming
- You may do this by asking your group to hold an intent for peace
- You and your group may do this by focusing on your heartbeat for a few minutes and feeling your
connection to others in this way
- As an individual 'drummer' you may choose to sit alone and align your intent with ours
- You may choose to gather with your immediate family and discuss your thoughts about community
- Consider asking your coworkers to join you in holding positive thoughts for our planet
- Kids might want to involve their school populations and get huge circles 'drumming' in school yards
- Consider making your own drums or clapping your hands or stamping your feet or using your voice
When you do decide to create your event please schedule a Meetup date on this website for all to see when and where it will happen in your country.
You can Contact us at: LargestDrumCircleintheWorld@gmail.com
Join our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/drumwithus/
Thank You, Arthur Lopez Co-Founder of the "Largest Drum Circle in the World" for Peace and Global Unity starting in your own Community.™
486 Law of Attraction Manifestors
465 Vibrational Healers
527 Sacred Earth Walkers
490 Belly Dance Lovers!