I wanted to give you an early heads up about our first meeting of the year and it's free so come reconnect and show us your work.
After taking some time off we’re cranking back up with what we hope to be an exciting new year of learning to be a better photographer and model.
This Meetup group, as well as two others will be there, so more people than you see RSVPed for your group here will be coming.
The program for this Meetup will consist of five topics:
1. The 10 primary elements of good photography and how they are used.
2. The 10 primary elements of a good Model Portfolio and how they are used.
3. Show us your work-A chance show your work or view what others are doing.
4. Portfolio Critique: For those that would like, I’ll review and critique samples of your photography; tell you what works best and how to improve your work.
5. Photo Assignment for February: Throughout the year I’ll be giving you photography assignments for the next month. At the next meeting you can show your work and have it reviewed if you like. The photo assignment for the February meeting will be centered around Valentine’s Day. Your assignment will be images related in some way to ‘Love, Sensuality & Temptation, Beauty or the Erotic’, so find a good photographer or model and show us your passion.
The get together on the 16th is free at in the studio of Professional Photo Resources on 11th Street, so we hope you can make it out .