addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Las Vegas Creative Writing Class Message Board Contests and Publishing Opportunities › The following was sent to me today...

The following was sent to me today...

Maxwell Alexander ...
user 12844573
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone,

I have no idea who these people are, nor anything about them. However, as I have said many times, I got my publishing break with short stories. So, this was sent to me today, and I pass it along to you.

Short Story Publishing Opportunity

­

Dear Maxwell,

I am a copy and magazine content editor at TM Publishing.

We publish books and short stories (the latter in our magazine) in the genres of literary and historical fiction, science fiction, non-fiction, and thriller.

Our magazine is our outlet to publish the great short stories that we receive, in an age when anthologies of such stories aren't published very often. Our short stories are clean, quick, and entertaining. We'd like to invite you and your members to submit any short stories that you have to see if they get published. Those who wish to submit to the magazine should go to tmpublishing.com >> Click on the Submissions tab in the upper right hand corner.

Also, a 12 month subscription is free until April 21st. To subscribe, interested persons can visit tmpublishing.com >> Click on Kindle Giveaway in the upper right corner >> Fill out the form.
Novelists that are interested in submitting full-length books should check out the same link as the short story writers (tmpublishing.com >> submissions).

Will you pass this information on to your writing community?

Thank you for your time, I hope we can work together in the future.

Best,
Christopher Taney
Copy/Magazine Content Editor
TM Publishing
tmpublishing.com