Las Vegas Developers Message Board › New coworking space opens up in Las Vegas

New coworking space opens up in Las Vegas

Steve W.
user 9497095
Key West, FL
Hello LV Pythonistas,

I wanted to forward to you a message from one of the folks over at the LV Ruby Meetup. There' s a new coworking space opening up where the Ruby meetups have been happening; see below for more info!

Steve Wainstead

LV Python Meetup organizer

Hey, since the Python group is made up of a lot of the same people in the Ruby group, you may already know this. In case you don't, I wanted to pass along info about our new Co-Working spot http://theshoplv.com...­. I was hoping you might be able to help me spread the word about the spot. This would also be a great place for the Python group to meet up. It's the same place where the Ruby group meets currently. We are open to ideas for the shop to make it more appealing to people to come work out of. If you could just pass along the URL to everyone in your group, that would be awesome! It would help out the vegas tech community, and hopefully help us to build an awesome spot for groups like ours :)

If you have any questions, you can contact me jeremywoertink@gmail.com
Thanks!
~Jeremy
co-organizer Las Vegas Ruby Group