We are looking for a talented and experienced Unity programmer for a full-time employee opportunity to join our close-knit team at concept3D. We're a small start-up company based in Denver, CO with a laid back environment. We are developing real-world applications or “serious games” for the energy industry (DOE/DOD), more specifically the renewable energy and analysis fields. Our preference is to have applicants local to the Denver, CO or Las Vegas, NV areas. Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to provide appropriate legal work documentation.
Skills possessed by applicants should include a sound knowledge in 3D programming of geometric drawing tools in the Unity environment using C# and a strong math background. Education required is a Bachelor’s in CS or related field, or you may have equivalent industry experience.
Additional desired skills breakdown:
- 4+ years experience in 3D programming of tools and applications.
- 2+ years experience in Unity 3D environment.
- Create interactive run-time drawing and image-based tools.
- Experience building to Unity iOS, Android, and web player platforms, as well as being familiar with the project changes that need to occur for a single project to be published across all three.
- Objective-C (iOS), and Java (Android) proficiency.
- Cross-platform file management and experience with integrating file handling between Unity and web environments.
- Experience with using internal and external APIs to pass data to/from Unity on iOS/Android/web platforms.
- OpenCV applied experience; must be able to rectify and modify images imported via device and create geometry in Unity based on those images.
- Experience using the EZGUI plugin a plus; strong UI implementation abilities with support for dynamic inputs and control.
- Passion for learning new technology, techniques, and APIs.
- Experience working with a small team on complex projects, able to communicate well in a local or remote environment.
- Self-motivated, positive individual with a drive to make a difference in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and able to plan ahead as well as cope with changing requirements.
- Solid time management and able to provide accurate estimations for implementation of components.
- Designing scalable, modular, reliable code with good documentation skills.
We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to respond here or e-mail me at the address below if you have any questions.