add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Las Vegas/Henderson Tea Lovers Message Board › Taking a few months off...

Taking a few months off...

Naomi R.
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Morning all!  Hope you are happily sipping and enjoying this Saturday morning.  I wanted to send out a quick note explaining the lull in activities within our group over the next few months. 

I am expecting a wonderful little boy in the next 5 weeks and I am finally slowing down to get ready.  I will continue to plan events, and if a group of you want to put something together in the months of March and April, I will gladly post the details on here!  I will be back at it in May and look forward to getting a chance to meet more of you in the coming months.  Give me a call or drop me a note with any questions or event details that you would like for me to assist with! 

Happy Sipping,

Naomi Rosen

Joy's Teaspoon