addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas/Henderson Tea Lovers Message Board › Market Tea Room Cancellation

Market Tea Room Cancellation

Naomi R.
joysteaspoon
Group Organizer
Las Vegas, NV
Good afternoon all!  A bit of bad news for those planning on attending the Market Tea Room event this coming Saturday, September 15th...the tea room has closed.  In trying to confirm final RSVP's for the event today I learned that the tea room served its' last pot on August 31st.

Carolyn, the owner, is a fantastic chef and is working on her next step.  I have asked her to keep me informed of any new ventures she might make in the world of tea so that  our group can support her efforts.  I will keep you all posted!

Look forward to seeing many of you at our next big event!

Naomi Rosen

naomi@joysteaspoon.com