Welcome to the open email list and community calendar of events for the Pagan community in the Las Vegas Area!
There are several important differences between this and most other Meetups. The most important difference is that ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS CAN CREATE AND ANNOUNCE MEETUP EVENTS without organizer approval.
Here is - step by step - how to create a grass roots Meetup event the Community Calendar:
1. Join the Community.
2. Go to the 'Let's Meetup and...' prompt to suggest and add Meetups on the Meetup Group's home page
3. Members may add Meetups by filling out the 'Let's Meetup and...' form
4. Meetups added by members are turned into official Meetups immediately.
5. Member-added Meetups with a date selected will appear on the Calendar
6. Member-added Meetups without a date selected will appear only on the 'Upcoming' Meetups list on the Meetup Group's home page
7. The member who adds the Meetup may choose to announce the Meetup to the Meetup Group's members imnediately and completely without organizer approval.
Finally, the community mailing list is completely unmoderated so that ALL community members can reach the entire community! All you have to do is send a message to the mailing list and it will reach the entire community - without needing any moderator approval.
These are powerful community building tools. Please use them responsibly.
This is our community. Let's nurture and care for it.