'Victorian Hat Decorating' Class & Victorian Sewing Classes...
You must first be a member on this Meetup group to attend any classes andyou must RSVP to attend this class.
Sorry, NO guests are allowed to just drop in!
This event is for ladies ONLY!
Seating is limited.
Please bring your own lunch box please. You can also warm up your meal if needed. We offer ice water & fresh home made delicious and very healthy fruit smoothies.
- One old/or new hat, to add your pretty fabric & decor.
- Even ugly hats will be covered with fabric anyway, so don't worry.
- Pick desired color of enough stretchy fabric to cover the entire hat.
- Pick contrast color feathers of choice (available on Ebay /
Joann's / costume shops)
- Pick matching contrast fabric ribbon
- Pick small pieces stretchy fabric strops (for contrast)
- Choose special Victorian silk flowers
- Bring gold or silver custom jewelry for accent decor (if desired)
- Good scissors
- Needle & matching thread
- One little glue gun & old dish underneath glue gun to protect work
- Matching glue sticks
One of our student ladies created her first hat in January, and when finished it looked like this..... She also wore it at our next high tea event.
If she can do it, you can do it too! Feel free to email us with questions for this perfect Sunday activity with friends and good cheer!
JOIN US - RSVP NOW!
A relaxing Sunday, working with Victorian hats, drinking home made healthy smoothies among dear friends. Join us and RSVP now and you will be surrounded by lovely and loving ladies!
THIS IS TWO GROUPS IN ONE / 'VICTORIAN RAILROAD LADIES' and our 'VICTORIAN HIGH TEA SOCIETY' Ladies
If you love sewing, and are looking forward to create your very own Victorian hat and gown, we are inviting you to take part in additional 'Victorian Railroad Ladies' activities..... find out more at the class room where we will make a date to go to Williams Costume Shop to purchase little Victorian hat frams for special small hats, hat trim, feathers, and beautiful fabrics and lace.
Our class participants are enjoying free classes and are therefore committing themselves to wear their finished Victorian hats & gowns during our future media-covered public appearances and/or ground-breaking ceremonies to support our charitable cause.
THE 'VICTORIAN RAILROAD LADIES' CLUB HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED BY THE 'LAS VEGAS RAILROAD SOIETY' MUSEUM: