addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Las Vegas Writers Group Message Board › Blog Tours -- One Method for Marketing your Books

Blog Tours -- One Method for Marketing your Books

A former member
Post #: 1
If no one knows about blog tours to promote your books, you may want to look into this potential way to market your writing. I am offering to allow my blog to promote Las Vegas authors. I would simply require you to send me a brief synopsis of your book for me to post on my blog and a link to where your book can be purchased for me to link to. I am only interested in promoting works that readers would have to purchase.
A former member
Post #: 3
It you would like to promote your book written in Las Vegas, about Las Vegas, or about parenting, click on promote my book.