addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Las Vegas Writers Group Message Board › Publishing News Roll-Call (share your good news!)

Publishing News Roll-Call (share your good news!)

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey fellow writers, post a reply whenever you have any publishing news so we can all cheer for you.

Sold any short stories or articles recently? Tell us where.

Won any writing awards or recognition recently? Spill the beans.

Got an agent, or have a print date to share? Go on and boast.

My first novel, PIERCING THE VEIL will be coming out from Samhain Horror Publishing in March 2014.

Now it's your turn!
A former member
Post #: 20
It's old new, but I self-published my novel, THE KONA SHUFFLE, in late February. As of this morning, it's #55,629 paid in the Kindle Store. Like a bullet!