addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Las Vegas Writers Group Message Board › Mail art project

Mail art project

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. I have a home-made chapbook I'm trying to give out as part of a mail art project, and I'm looking for recipients in the Vegas area. You will recieve six copies of the chapbook(poetry and flash fiction) to read and give away, as well as a download code for my spoken word album. Just E-mail me an address to Jimmy_40403@hotmail.com, and I'll send the books out!

http://carpathiancass...­