addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Las Vegas Writers Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: April Meeting

Meetup details changed: April Meeting

Richard W.
user 4566477
Whitsett, NC
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Writers/events/165234842/­
When: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:00 PM
Where: Tap House
5589 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
702 870-2111
Price: $5.00 per person
Due to a scheduling conflict Doug Unger's presentation has been moved to May.
Join us for an evening with Maxwell Alexander Drake.
Maxwell Alexander Drake is an award-winning Science Fiction/Fantasy author, Graphic Novelist and Playwright. He is also the lead tie-in writer, senior editor and game story consultant for Sony Online Entertainment’s massive online game EverQuest Next. He is best known for his fantasy series, The Genesis of Oblivion Saga. Drake teaches creative writing at writers’ conferences and fan conventions around the country. Find out more about him at his website, www.maxwellalexanderdrake.com­, more about the Genesis of Oblivion Saga at www.genesisofoblivion.com­, and more about his latest graphic novel at www.downfallthecomic.com­. You can also follow him on Twitter or Facebook.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Carolyn M.
user 11559745
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 11
Work just changed so now I can't make it to the mtg. Hope fully this is only a temporary change with my work time :-{